***CFB Trenton trip has been postponed***

As indicated last evening, our staff members have been keeping a watchful eye on the development of activities surrounding the Covid-19 situation.

While there is no inherent risk to any cadets or staff in visiting CFB Trenton, we have opted to act with an abundance of caution, and postpone our trip this upcoming weekend.

This decision was made early this am, and all parties involved in this fantastic training opportunity have been notified of the postponement.

Our hopes are to provide this opportunity later this training year, but in the meantime, we will have all cadets called to advise if we are going to be able to provide any activities at the armouries on Sunday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

More information to follow!

(In consultation with the CO)

2 Lt St Jean

Post Last Updated

Posted in Announcements.