• Busses have departed Marygrove. Estimate 1600hrs arrival at Armoury. •
102 Squadron will be holding our spring FTX on May 10th – 12th at Marygrove Camp in beautiful Penatanguishine! This weekend exercise is a fantastic opportunity to have some fun and learn some cool survival and field skills with your friends! It is also a requirement for every cadet to attend at least 1 FTX per year, but the more you attend, the more you will learn and the more fun you will have!
Level 3s and 4s will be completing mandatory training on this FTX, so if you are in one of these levels, you MUST attend (or make alternate arrangements with your Level Officer).
– Arrive at the Armoury for 1730hrs on Friday, 10 May
– The buses will depart at 1755hrs
– Our estimated return time is 1530hrs on Sunday, 12 May. This time is subject to change and updates will be posted.
– Staff cannot leave your cadet alone at the Armoury so please be on time for pickup on Sunday!
YOUR HEALTH-CARD IS YOUR TICKET ON THE BUS. ALL CADETS MUST BRING THEIR HEALTH-CARD WITH THEM.
** This signup will close on 24 April as we must report numbers to Marygrove Camp and DND **
A signed permission form is required to attend:
Post Last Updated