THERE ARE NO CADET EVENTS DURING MARCH BREAK. WE ARE IN HAWAII!
Follow 102 Squadron on Instagram! "@102squadron" We will be posting photos/videos during the trip and after!
✈️ Pearl Harbor Trip: Please be at the Armoury for 0000hrs Saturday morning (yes this means Friday night). We will be doing a kit inspection so parents please make sure you do not leave until your child's bag has been checked.
- Females, don’t forget hair gel! Males, don’t forget a shaving kit.
- Put all liquids in your checked bags inside a Ziploc bag in case they leak!
- Wrap your boots with something to keep them from being scuffed. PRO-TIP: Put your polish kit in your boot!
- Bring some snacks in your carry-on but remember no liquids or gels.
- Don’t forget to bring a breakfast as there will not be food available at the airport.
- Read the kit list to ensure you have everything you need!
- Liquids in your carry-on must be less than 100mL and you may only have a total of 1L inside one clear Ziploc-style bag.
Only authorized vehicles are allowed to drive/park inside the Armoury compound. Please do not park or drive inside the compound. Your vehicle may be ticketed and/or towed by Military Police.
If you have OPC tickets, bring them back.
There is no drill team practice this Friday (March 9th).
To verify you have signed up for an event, check the “Have I signed up?” page. Here’s how to find it. If you sign up for an event, you are expected to attend.
Monday night parades are mandatory, and attendance is factored into level passing and promotions. If you cannot attend a parade night, make sure to excuse yourself by emailing email@example.com at least 1 hour before the start of an event.